The right of withdrawal is regulated by law and the customer-consumer (ie a natural person who buys the goods for purposes not related to his/her professional activity, ie does not make the purchase by indicating in the order form a reference to the VAT number) has the right to withdraw from the purchase contract for any reason.
In order to exercise this right, the customer must send a notice to Tirake
within 14 working days from the date of delivery of the goods.Note: Customers who purchase with VAT number can not exercise the right to withdraw
The right of withdrawal is subject to the following conditions:
1) The purchased item must be intact and returned in its original packaging, complete in all its parts (including packaging and any documentation and ancillary equipment);
2) We recommend that you insert the original packaging into a second box whenever possible in order to reduce damage (avoid sticking labels or adhesive tapes directly on the original product packaging);
3) The shipment, up to the receipt at our warehouse, is under the full responsibility of the customer;
4) Shipping costs for the return of the goods are to be borne by the customer-consumer;
5) The expenses incurred for the collection of cash on delivery payments will not be refunded to the customer-consumer;
6) Tirake's return management costs will be charged to the customer-consumer in the flat-rate amount of € 10.00 per package and number of deliveries.Tirake
is not responsible for any damages or theft/loss of goods returned with uninsured shipments. No parcels shipped by freight forwarding or cash on delivery will be accepted in any case.
Return of goods
The product must be returned to Tirake
within 14 days of receipt of the return authorization sent by Tirake
by mail, along with the authorization form received. Tirake will refund the customer the entire amount already paid for the product, subject to any restoration costs for damage found on the original packaging, either through a refund of the amount charged on the Credit Card or by Bank Transfer. In the latter case, it will be up to the customer to provide timely the bank details where to obtain the refund (IBAN).When the right of withdrawal ends
The right of withdrawal shall not apply in the absence of the essential condition of integrity of the good (packaging and/or its contents), where Tirake
1) Even partial use of the good;
2) Lack of original outer and/or inner packaging;
3) Absence of integral elements of the product;
4) Damage to the product for reasons other than its transport.
In the above cases, Tirake will provide the sender with the goods purchased, charging the shipping costs.